RENTAL AGREEMENT - INTERNAL RULES & GENERAL CONDITIONS
INTERNAL RULES OF THE RENTAL
Arrival times are scheduled from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Depending on the reservation and cleaning schedule, the entry and exit times may be more “flexible”.
- NOISE AND NEIGHBORHOOD
In all circumstances, Tenants have an obligation to ensure that the tranquility of the neighborhood is not disturbed by their act. They must therefore take into account the times at which the neighbors aspire to peace of mind (in particular before 8:00 a.m. and after 10:00 p.m.).
Upon arrival and departure, Tenants must also respect the common areas and not make noise by transporting luggage carelessly or running down the stairs or corridors, for example.
Tenants must not engage in any antisocial behavior. Noise pollution (excessive noise) is prohibited at all times and may result in termination of the rental agreement, eviction, loss of expenses incurred as well as deductions from the security deposit.
Tenants are authorized to occasionally receive a maximum of two Visitors during their stay.
Tenants are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with the House Rules.
Under penalty of termination and notwithstanding additional costs, Tenants may not under any circumstances invite undeclared Third Parties to spend the night in the Rental.
- PARTIES AND EVENTS
It is strictly forbidden to organize parties or any other type of gathering in the Rental.
Birthdays or other events in small groups must be done in compliance with the other rules stipulated in these Regulations, in particular with regard to noise, the neighborhood and the number of authorized Visitors.
- CAR PARK
Tenants and Visitors must comply with the residence’s parking regulations and are asked to show consideration for neighbors and other vehicles.
For the “TOURNADE 1” and “TOURNADE 2” apartments, parking is as follows:
“TOURNADE 1” apartment: private pitch number 120
“TOURNADE 2” apartment: private pitch number 131
- WASTE AND SELECTIVE SORTING
Tenants are required to throw their rubbish and waste to be recycled in the bins provided for this purpose.
Toilets are not trash cans: wipes, biodegradable or not, just like masks, sanitary napkins – and even paper towel sheets – must be thrown away with household waste in closed bags.
Many selective sorting containers are located around the residence.
Garbage cans must not be left in a public area or in common areas under any circumstances.
Each time Tenants leave their Rental, they are responsible for ensuring that all windows and doors are closed and/or locked in order to preserve the security of the accommodation and to prevent potential damage caused by rain.
Tenants should turn off lights, air conditioning, fans and electronic devices such as televisions when not in use to save energy. It is forbidden to leave devices on the road when the tenants are absent from the Rental.
- BALCONY / TERRACE (IF APPLICABLE)
Tenants must supervise children at all times when using the balcony or terrace.
Tenants and their Visitors are not permitted to smoke in the Rental.
The Tenants and their Visitors must in no case throw cigarette butts in the common areas or the grounds of the property. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a deduction from the security deposit.
Unless special dispensation granted by the Owner, pets are not allowed in the Rental.
Failure to comply with this rule will result in a deduction from the security deposit. The lessor also reserves the right to terminate the contract without notice and without compensation.
- BREAKAGE AND DAMAGE
Any broken, cracked, chipped or damaged object and any damage caused must be reported to the Owner as soon as possible.
The security deposit will be returned less the total value at the replacement price of the broken objects, furniture or equipment. Failure to report may result in a hold on the security deposit.
To avoid breakage and damage, the furniture must not be moved under any circumstances.
Towels must not leave the Rental (to go to the beach, for example).
Departure times are scheduled from 7 a.m. and before 10 a.m.
The following rules apply at the end of the stay:
It is recalled that no cleaning costs have been included in the rent paid.
Tenants must therefore do what is necessary before the exit inventory.
If the Rental is not returned perfectly tidy and cleaned (including: removing sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases from all used beds, cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, washing and putting away dishes, vacuum the floor, empty and throw away all the bins, etc.) a flat rate of 45 euros will be directly and immediately deducted from the security deposit (article 12 of the general rental conditions).
EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS
In the event of a Rental-related emergency, your point of contact is:
- Alan (Owner):
06 03 79 65 33
- For any other emergency:
EMS – 15
RESCUE POLICE – 17
FIREFIGHTERS – 18
GENERAL – 112
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
- Tenants undertake to comply with the Internal Regulations under penalty of deductions from the security deposit, damages, or even termination of the rental contract without the Tenants being able to claim a reduction in rent.
- Tenants must also comply with any other instructions provided by the Owner during their stay. Finally,
- Tenants must, as soon as possible, inform the Owner of any incident.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The premises are rented as temporary and recreational accommodation, excluding any professional, commercial or craft activity of any kind whatsoever.
- The reservation will become effective after the Tenant has returned a signed copy of the rental contract and has paid the rent.
- Signing the contract binds both parties irrevocably. No termination is possible without written agreement of the parties. If the Tenant renounces the rental, he remains liable for the full rent. Similarly, in the event of early termination of the stay by the Tenant, and if the Owner’s liability is not in question, no refund will be made except for the security deposit.
- The Owner provides accommodation in good condition and consistent with the description. The premises are rented furnished with kitchen equipment, bed linen and towels. The rental price incorporates the charges corresponding to a compliant and measured use of consumables (water, electricity, gas). An Internet connection by wifi is also provided free of charge to the Tenant. It is strictly forbidden to use this connection for illegal purposes (peer-to-peer sites, illegal downloads, etc.) under penalty of prosecution by HADOPI.
- A contradictory inventory and inventory will be made on entry and exit by the Owner and the Tenant. All facilities are in working order and any complaint concerning them occurring more than 24 hours after taking possession of the premises cannot be accepted. After this period, the rented goods will be considered free of damage at the entry of the Tenant.
- The Tenant must behave “as a good father”, occupy the premises personally, maintain them and answer for any damage that may occur during the stay. Repairs made necessary by negligence or poor maintenance during the rental will be the responsibility of the Tenant.
- For reasons of insurance, security and maximum occupancy rates, the capacity is a maximum of four people. It is not possible to change the number of occupants declared in the rental contract.
- By signing the rental contract, the Tenant declares to be insured against rental risks (fire, water damage, theft) and to have verified that his multi-risk home contract provides for the “holiday guarantee” extension (or to take out a specific contract). The lack of insurance, in the event of a claim, will give rise to damages. The Tenant has an obligation to report to the Owner within 24 hours of any incident occurring in the accommodation, its outbuildings or accessories.
- The security deposit will be returned as a general rule at the time of departure after the exit inventory, after deduction of the total value at the replacement price of objects, furniture or broken, cracked, chipped or damaged equipment and those whose wear and tear would exceed normal for the duration of the rental.
- If the apartment is not returned in the state of arrival, perfectly tidy and cleaned, a flat rate of 45 euros will be deducted from the security deposit.
- In the event of loss of one of the keys given to the tenant, the lock will be changed and the overall cost incurred will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Each party accepts and undertakes to comply with and respect the clauses of the rental contract (general conditions, special conditions and internal regulations). In the event of a disagreement, the parties undertake to make every effort to settle it amicably. Otherwise, the judicial court of the lessor’s domicile will be competent to judge the facts.